Information We Disclose
- it is necessary to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction that the customer requests or authorizes;
- we are permitted or required to by law (such as if we receive a subpoena or a request for information from an authorized governmental agency investigating fraudulent activity)
- the customer requests that we share the information; or
- the information is provided to help complete a customer initiated transaction such as a leasing application.
We also may use, within Banleaco, information that we collect about our customers in our efforts to design new products and to better serve our customers' financial needs.
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about our customers from the following sources:
- information we receive from customers on applications and other forms such as name, address, social security numbers, phone numbers, and asset and income information;
- information about our customers' transactions with us and others such as account balances and payment history; and
- information we may receive from a consumer reporting agency about our customers such as credit history and a listing of creditors.
Former Customers' Information
Protection of Information
Banleaco restricts access to our customers' personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services. Our employees are trained and required to protect our customers' private financial information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Questions or Comments